hey Alejandra,
I would just like to say that I really like your definition of a trope and a revelation trope. Its great because you build one definition off of another, instead of making them two separate definitions/ideas.
“A trope is a crucial element of a story: a motif or a theme that tends to reappear throughout the story. The Revelation Trope contains a prophet, someone to bring the revelation to life, the crucial element to the Revelation Trope.”
Another thing I noticed:
“I found that characters in the prophet role are one of three types of prophets…stereotypical rebel…the prophet who is bored with their life; the Average Joe…the prophet with the psychotic tendencies.”
I think this is one of my favorite parts of your essay, its amazing how you came up with these three different types of prophets and categorized them based on their characteristics. This is a great way to understand prophets even further becasue not all prophets are the same.
Can’t wait to read the rest!
Reiko
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment